We have partnered with ShuttleID to deliver an online ticketing system that removes the need for the photo passes we have issued previously. The system is quick and easy to use. You will be able to purchase your tickets online and receive your pass immediately.
Purchasing your ticket
There are two payment options for our annual bus passes.
Annual payment – payment is accepted by credit/debit card online .
Monthly payment – a deposit is taken at time of purchase and a direct debit mandate is created to collect the remaining balance over 11 months.
ShuttleID have created this useful video to guide you through the purchasing process.
Once purchased the code can be shared in a variety of ways.
When logged into the portal from a PC you can:
- Print the code on paper
- Send a link to the code by SMS
- Send a link to the code by email
When logged into the portal from a mobile phone you can also:
- Send a link to the code using Facebook Messenger
- Send a link to the code using WhatsApp
We recommend that you save the image locally to your mobile phone as the link may not work if you are in an area with no data access.
It is also a good idea to carry a paper copy of the code in case your mobile phone runs out of power.
Using your ticket
Have your paper or digital QR code ready when boarding the bus.
Simply present this code to the scanner on the bus and your pass will be validated.
The code can be presented in multiple ways.
- As an image on a mobile phone
- Printed and presented on paper
Please do not share your code with anyone else. The system can identify when the same ticket has been used twice and you could be refused travel.
If you believe that someone else has your code please contact the office immediately. We will disable your code and generate a new one which will be available to download from your ShuttleID portal straight away.
Help with your ticket
ShuttleID have a great help section with lots of advice. Click the link below for more information.
Here you will find lots of helpful articles.
If you have an issue that can’t be resolved with these articles, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find a button to submit a ticket. The helpdesk at ShuttleID will be happy to help.
We are sure you will find the system quick and easy to use.
Benefits of the Service
• Safety first – No physical cash to touch and tickets are scanned up to a foot away from the device, helping distance your child and our staff.
• Never lose your ticket – With 24/7 access to your ticket in the Passenger Portal, you’ll always be able to access your ticket on your phone or printed out, putting a stop to replacement ticket fees.
• A fairer system – Technology helps ensure every passenger is a valid paying customer which ensures everyone gets a fair price.
• Convenient ticket purchasing – No longer restricted to just office hours, you can now buy your tickets 24/7.
• Simple renewals – Renewing your annual ticket is as easy as a single button press.